Minutes/Results: First scripting call of 2017 is today

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 12:53:38 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, "public-wot-wg@w3c.org" <public-wot-wg@w3c.org>
Hi,

the minutes are here:
http://www.w3.org/2017/01/09-wot-minutes.html

Basic conclusions:
- We will not change the specs for the scripting API for the plugfest
- If there are uncertainties we will amend clarifications
- We will have a Workshop on the F2F to have a concrete and consented proposal of a JS api spec for trial and evolution

As a reminder, could all plugfest participients (or potential) please give some information here:
https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_February_2017,_USA,_Santa_Clara#PlugFest

That way, the implementers can have some ad-hoc bilateral exchange which proved to be very beneficial in the last meetings.

Best regards,
Johannes