NGIoT workshop on health & care

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 14:51:01 +0100
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
I was invited by the EU project officer for IoT to give a talk this week on W3C’s progress on the web of things, and its relevance to health & care both at the edge and in the cloud.

The presentations and recording are available here: https://www.ngiot.eu/event/ngiot-thematic-workshop-health-and-care/ <https://www.ngiot.eu/event/ngiot-thematic-workshop-health-and-care/>

My thanks to Michael and Sebastian for permission to use some of their slides.

p.s. the last slide in my presentation addressed opportunities to use human-like AI for IoT applications as a basis for the emergence of the Sentient Web. This layers perception, cognition and action on top of the web of things. If you would like to collaborate on a demo of this please get in touch with me.

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things