PlugFest and RIOT OS integration

From: Philipp Blum <philipp-blum@jakiku.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 03:33:49 +0200
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Cc: public-wot-wg@w3.org
Hey,

I talked to @sebastiankb in a github issue
(https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/14095).
Looks like I maybe get a working CoAP version ready by 28th of
September. I don't want to say that it will be definitely finished by
then.
@sebastiankb recommended to test the implementation on the PlugFest.
Maybe a good opportunity for the Hackathon. To test it there is some
hardware needed. Should I shout it out what I recommend for a low budget
setup or what do you think? Even though it will not be completely ready
by then, it still is a good opportunity to get some people into the
topic, I guess to support the development efforts. :)

best regards
Philipp