W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wot-ig@w3.org > August 2020

[PlugFest/Testing] minutes - 5 August 2020

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:58:05 +0900
Message-ID: <87zh6td7qq.wl-ashimura@w3.org>
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2020/08/05-wot-pf-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks a lot for taking the minutes, Ege!

Kazuyuki

---
   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                          WoT PlugFest/Testing

05 Aug 2020

Attendees

   Present
          Kaz_Ashimura_Michael_McCool, Daniel_Peintner,
          Ege_Korkan, Ryuichi_Matsukura, Tomoaki_Mizushima

   Regrets

   Chair
          McCool

   Scribe
          Ege

Contents

     * [2]Topics
         1. [3]Minutes review
         2. [4]Time and date
     * [5]Summary of Action Items
     * [6]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   <McCool> [7]Agenda

      [7] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/PlugFest_WebConf#Agenda_08.05.2020

   <kaz> scribenick: Ege

Minutes review

   <kaz> [8]https://www.w3.org/2020/07/29-wot-pf-minutes.html

      [8] https://www.w3.org/2020/07/29-wot-pf-minutes.html

   McCool: we talked about the dates and some logistics
   ... objections to publish?

   <inserted> (none)

   <inserted> approved

Time and date

   <McCool>
   [9]https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_October_2020

      [9] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_October_2020

   McCool: Having one page for F2F and PlugFest or separate?
   ... probably better to have only one

   <kaz> [10]TPAC vF2F wiki

     [10] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_October_2020

   McCool: I create the README already

   <kaz> [11]TPAC PlugFest README.md

     [11] https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/master/events/2020.09.Online

   McCool: We should have the information here in the README
   ... any volunteer to port the information to the new folder?

   Kaz: Toumura-san might be able to volunteer once he comes back
   from vacation next week

   <kaz> ACTION: kaz to allocate webex for online PlugFest

   McCool: Let's also point to that on the wiki
   ... we need the updated link smart implementation to take into
   account the discovery TF work
   ... we would also need a second implementation
   ... we need scenarios
   ... we can also have some more sections in the readme
   ... AOB?
   ... you can put the tools we use

   Ege: what about the tools and systems listed in the root of the
   directory?

   McCool: so we put the event specific tools in events, like
   experimental ones
   ... however more general ones should be in the root of the
   repository

   <McCool>
   [12]https://github.blog/2016-02-01-working-with-submodules/

     [12] https://github.blog/2016-02-01-working-with-submodules/

   McCool: We can link the CLI tools as submodules to make it
   easier to use

   Ege: I will notify you when the PR for the playground is merged

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: kaz to allocate webex for online PlugFest

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [13]scribe.perl version
    1.152 ([14]CVS log)
    $Date: 2020/08/08 06:37:43 $

     [13] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Monday, 17 August 2020 07:58:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Monday, 17 August 2020 07:58:12 UTC