WoT F2F meeting in Germany- July

From: Uday Davuluru <uday.davuluru@lemonbeat.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:54:02 +0000
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
CC: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Dear WoT members,
                                        In view of administration aspects for the WoT F2F meeting in Germany this year, I would like to know the preferred dates of the event. So, I setup a doodle poll with the following link. Please click the link below and state your preferred meeting dates.

http://doodle.com/poll/m3pxukezic7itd7e

Note: The first day of the preferred dates is for plugfest preparation only.

Freundliche Grüße / best regards

Uday Davuluru

lemonbeat GmbH
Standardization Manager
Deutsche Straße 5
44339 Dortmund
Mobil      +49 (0) 231 / 586 937 28

Managing Directors: Dr. Norbert Verweyen, Oliver van der Mond
An innogy SE company incorporated and registered in Dortmund, Germany
District Court: Dortmund
Commercial Register-Nr. HRB 27768
Sales Tax Identification Nr. DE 304171720