AW: TD lifecycle update

Thank you, Kajimoto-san!

I would like to bring up some more discussion points w.r.t. the TD lifecycle that we might want to discuss.

1. Validation of a TD

I believe it is important for us and the users that a TD is interpreted the same way across all involved parties.
Victor is working on a validation tool [1] for that. As exercise I did try the TDs you provided and there seems to be space of interpretation "what" is valid and what not (see [2])

2. Future Extensions / Backward compatibility

I guess this is kind of difficult but we may want to look at the situation a TD is evolving over time. Not just w.r.t. to the available interactions but also w.r.t. new TD versions allowing to provide more features et cetera.
I do not have an answer in mind but I guess this would mean using a new @context, right?

Thanks,

-- Daniel

[1] http://plugfest.thingweb.io:8081/