Re: [WoT WG] Release of WoT WG Charter Draft extendend until next week

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Kovatsch Matthias <kovatsch@inf.ethz.ch>
wrote:

> Dear group
>

> So far we got 8 replies and Friday 1am PDT / 10am CEST / 7pm JST and
> Tuesday 1am PDT / 10am CEST / 7pm JST look best (so far). Since this an
> important topic, I would propose to have two short calls on both Friday and
> Tuesday.
>

> For those who have not filled out the Doodle yet, please go to:
> https://ethz.doodle.com/poll/7gf95bexxztynz8g
>
> We will need to finalize the WebConf times this evening (CEST EoB).

Thanks, Mathias!
I'll wait one more hour and allocate two WebEx calls accordingly unless any
objections.

Please note that "1am PDT / 10am CEST" is actually "5pm in Japan and Korea"
(=4pm in China).

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504