From: Kovatsch, Matthias [mailto:matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 30. August 2016 23:51
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org; Heuer, Joerg <Joerg.Heuer@siemens.com>
Subject: RE: [WoT WG] Release of WoT WG Charter Draft extendend until next week

Dear WoT IG

Here is the Doodle to find a suitable timeslot to discuss the finalization of the WG charter draft:

https://ethz.doodle.com/poll/7gf95bexxztynz8g

I enabled time-zone support, so I hope the first Pacific Time slot is Thursday evening and the last JST slot is Tuesday evening. Please notify me if there is a problem with that.

Best wishes
Matthias

Sent from my phone, limitations might apply.