AW: [TD] TD Restructuring minutes - 26 October 2016

Please also find attached the presented slides.

Please note, I will move the issue [1] to the TD lifecycle discussion and close issue [2] and [3].

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/254

[2] https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/258

[3] https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/255