Re: Representative sample of industry protocols

"people tend to roll their own (proprietary) protocol using JSON messages.
Interoperability would require work on standards for these messages"

... true

besides having protocol bindings, having TD based mapping to various
message formats, at least one text and one binary would help WoT adoption
and interoperability a lot.

Robert