[TD] TD Restructuring - Open issue and time slot for next week

Hello all,

sorry again for this new time difference issue that was not taken into account from my side.

As mention to the participants in the meeting we will postpone today’s agenda to next week. There, we should definitely make decisions about the remaining open issues if they should be compiled into the WoT current practice document and used for the next plugfest (also see [1], [2], [3], and [4]).

We also talked about the new time slot situation for next week and we would like to have a short response. There are two options:

1)     8am CET, 7am GMT, 4pm JST, 11pm PST (-1 day), 2am EST

2)     9am CET, 8am GMT, 5pm JST, 0am PST, 3am EST

Please give me a short notice about your best option until end of this week.

Thank you and best regards
Sebastian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/256

[2] https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/264