W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wot-ig@w3.org > November 2016

[TD] TD Restructuring - 2 November 2016

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 17:33:09 +0900
Message-ID: <CAJ8iq9VjfM+TPCixSjjKAMA7dP4gTnd1NxZ+hoXMtBhA=p3aYw@mail.gmail.com>
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
available at:

also as text below.

Please note that Sebastian will send another message to the group
to gather opinions/responses on (1) the remaining GitHub issues and
(2) the time slot for the TD call after the Daylight Saving ended.




      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                       WoT IG - TD Restructuring

02 Nov 2016



   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/02-wot-td-irc


          Kaz_Ashimura, Takuki_Kamiya, Yingying_Chen,
          Sebastian_Kaebisch, Michael_McCool, Daniel_Peintner,




     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Time for the TD calls
         2. [6]Agenda
         3. [7]Meeting time (revisit)
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     * [9]Summary of Resolutions

Time for the TD calls

   sk: wondering about the time slot for this call
   ... should keep this slot or change
   ... this slot is OK with European guys
   ... but maybe problematic for other areas
   ... this is a general problem for W3C calls


   sk: showing the agenda slides
   ... but maybe we should hold another call next week

   mm: question
   ... what would be the date to close the TD discussion given the
   Feb f2f?

   sk: depending on the volunteers for the Editors
   ... small changes to the TD structure

   mm: maybe around the Christmas day?
   ... for the security stuff, we'll try that for the next round.
   ... too much rush for this version

   sk: not the topic for the next PlugFest, I think
   ... need to consider security soon, though
   ... and we should set up for security next time

   mm: we should restart the Security TF soon

   sk: right
   ... very soon
   ... btw, it's already 10 mins since the starting time for this
   ... so would like to go through the issues, though shouldn't
   dive into the details
   ... GitHub issues, Volunteers for the Current Practices
   ... would suggest detailed discussion should be done next week
   ... (skims the open issues)
   ... some of the issues should not go for the upcoming PlugFest
   ... possible impact on TD for "Properties vs. Actions"
   ... the outcome should be applied to the scripting discussion
   as well
   ... final decision would be difficult to get by the upcoming

   mm: several possible approaches

   sk: can discuss it next week
   ... for the next version of the Current Practices document
   ... send a message on the open issues and ask people for

Meeting time (revisit)

   mm: later would be better for the US participants
   ... no big problems with Europe or Japan

   ka: why don't we conduct a doodle poll for the two options (8am
   Europe vs 9am Europe)?

   sk: ok
   ... will send a message to the group about the open issues and
   the time issue

   [ adjourned ]

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]

    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [10]scribe.perl version
    1.148 ([11]CVS log)
    $Date: 2016/11/02 08:27:17 $

     [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [11] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Wednesday, 2 November 2016 08:34:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:27:08 UTC