AW: Proposed introduction for IG charter scope

I think, the first paragraph is quite good. However, paragraph 2 and 3 already quite technical. For someone not touched by our former discussions and working assumptions it is quite hard to follow (e.g., “This URI can be dereferenced to access the thing's description, which can include its relationship to other things.”).

Maybe, the text in the introduction should be more generic such as that we are looking for technology building blocks for the application layer that forms  WoT.

Von: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Mai 2016 16:59
An: Public Web of Things IG
Betreff: Proposed introduction for IG charter scope

I am seeking feedback on some proposed wording for the IG charter for a brief introduction. I am having problems with github, Matthias is helping me, but I am not sure that everyone in the IG is tracking the pull requests, and have copied the proposed changes here in the interim.

          <h2>Introduction</h2>

This would be inserted just before the scope heading.

Comments/questions?

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org<mailto:dsr@w3.org>>