new proposals as issues 119 - 122

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 18:23:11 +0100
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Following today’s teleconference, I’ve taken the time to post my ideas as a sequence of issues as suggested by Daniel:

119: The type system for things
120: Things as part of the distributed Web of Things
121: Binding of abstract messages to protocols and communication patterns
122: JSON based thing descriptions

See: https://github.com/issues

Please let me know if any of the descriptions are unclear, and I will do my best to improve them. I have tried to be concise, but there was quite a lot to explain.

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>