From: Kazuyuki Ashimura [mailto:ashimura@w3.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 30. März 2016 14:13
To: Charpenay, Victor
Cc: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: [TF-TD] Next Web meeting

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 5:46 PM, Charpenay, Victor <victor.charpenay@siemens.com<mailto:victor.charpenay@siemens.com>> wrote:

Dear TF-TD members,

on behalf of Sebastian Käbisch who is on vacation this week, I would like to invite you to the next TD telco on March, 30th (tomorrow) at 14:00 - 15:30 CET / 5:00 - 6:30 PDT / 22:00 - 23:30 JST.

Hi Victor and all,

Sorry for the confusion due to the Daylight Savings Time but

there is nobody on WebEx or IRC (#wot-td) now.

Please note:

- 2pm CET

- 5am PDT

is actually:

- 9pm Korea/Japan

- 8pm China

Please see also:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20160330T14&p1=37&p2=137&p3=248&p4=33

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

   Proposed agenda:

   ·         current practice document & new TD structure

   ·         vocabulary for common WoT terms

   ·         URI resolution in a TD document

   ·         (TD templates)

   ·         … suggestions?

   Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=me9f16a4f569cc10028cd92ed566d0eb6

   IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>, channel #wot-td

   Regards,

   Victor Charpenay

   Siemens AG

   Corporate Technology

   Research and Technology Center

   CT RTC NEC ITH-DE

   Otto-Hahn-Ring 6

   81739 München, Deutschland

   mailto:victor.charpenay@siemens.com

   Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gerhard Cromme; Vorstand: Joe Kaeser, Vorsitzender; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin und München, Deutschland; Registergericht: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, München, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 23691322

   --

   Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo

   Tel: +81 3 3516 2504