OneM2M call on 31 Aug 2016, 8am EDT / 2pm CEST / 9pm JST

From: Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:20:13 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear IG

Next week, our normal WebConf call will be replaced by a joint call with OneM2M. We should provide an agenda by beginning of next week to discuss it with their liaison.

Agenda points from our side so far:

-        Introduction of the TD (concepts and features)

-        Pluggable domain-specific vocabularies (e.g., usage of SAREF)

For those who will join, do you have any amendments?

With best regards,
Matthias