AW: Events, Subscriptions, Link Bindings, and RESThooks

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:56:28 +0000
To: Michael Koster <michael.koster@smartthings.com>, Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi Michael,

I had some similiar ideas and wrote up a proposal for current practices.
For we have no better place for things like that I temporarely placed it simply into the TF-AP dir:

@All: should we have a folder under current-practices for proposals/discussion bases?

Unfortunately google docs is a bit of a challenge in most corporate setups, if possible could you upload a dump to some git repo or our wiki?

Best Regards,
Johannes