RE: [TF-AP]: Using CoAP for bi-directional communication

Thanks Carsten!

I am not familiar with the IETF work on standardizing CoAP over TCP. Just for my understanding, if a device is capable of running TCP is the memory and processing requirements much lower for CoAP over TCP than using Web Sockets? Or is the main architecture for CoAP over TCP a GW running CoAP over TCP on the cloud side and CoAP over UDP on the local constrained side?

BR
  Claes

Claes Nilsson
Master Engineer - Web Research