Inviting OneM2M to present current status and plans?

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 11:50:38 +0100
Cc: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
To: "Heuer, Joerg" <joerg.heuer@siemens.com>
Hi Joerg,

I had a call today with representatives of OneM2M, and would like to invite them to a future WoT IG teleconference to present their current status and plans.  This would be in October or later.  From our discussions, it appears that W3C and OneM2M are aligned at a high level in respect to the potential role of metadata as a basis for discovery and interoperability.  It therefore seems reasonable to ask what it would mean for the Web of Things to interoperate with M2M.

Given that this crosses the boundaries of the WoT IG task forces, it could make sense to have them present in a WoT IG plenary call.

p.s. my contact point for this is Omar Elloumi.

Best regards,

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>