AW: [IG-SP] Breakout Minutes 30-10-2015

Thanks for minute keeping Kaoru! Thanks for the workshop to all participants!

I suggest the following “elevator pitch” for my facelift  of [1] (what is the next step before double-checking consensus re the Wiki pages [1] and [2]):

1. There are lots of items in the SP toolbox

2. WoT needs new SP tools (that are not present in the current toolbox)

3. New SP tools can come in 2 forms:

                i. New SP tools that morph existing tools (smaller, lighter...) i.e. doing old tricks in new forms

                ii. New SP tools that do new tricks

4. The new tools need to come as standards

5. They do not yet exist (they emerge right now)

(That’s not meant to be the language of the update to [1], that’s meant to describe the intended digest a reader should take).

I believe this reflects our discussion and findings during the breakout. Let me know if you have comments. I plan to provide the [1] update until Nov 9 and will let you know on the list

Best regards,

Oliver

[1] Landscape of Security&Privacy Means<https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Landscape_of_Security&Privacy_Means>

[2] Design-Time Security&Privacy Means<https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Design-Time_Security&Privacy_Means>