Re: [TPAC15] Plugfest preparation

Hi All,

Please find pointers for my implementation for the plugfest. I have a
simple WoT server running on a Raspberry Pi and there are some M2M
devices each containing some endpoints (sensors, actuators). You can
access their description as follows from a web browser.

M2M Device description -
http://10.42.43.25/north/discover_m2m_device

This will give you 3 device descriptions. To get the description of
the endpoints attached to any device (Say HTC_M8), use the following.
Ignore the line "destination" in the JSON payload.

M2M endpoint description -
http://10.42.43.25/north/discover_m2m_endpoint/?device_name=HTC_M8
http://10.42.43.25/north/discover_m2m_endpoint/?device_name=S2

To get the sensor measurements and additional metadata, use the sensor
ID as follow.

Sensor data access -

http://10.42.43.25/north/get_sensor_data/?s_id=5tgbnhy6

Thanks,