Re: [TF-DI] Preparation for TPAC 2015

Hi Soumya et al.
Iım planning to attend the W3C IoT meetings on the 29th and 30th. Iım new
to this group and this is my first W3C meeting.
I am interested in the breakout sessions (specifically on Provisioning)
but couldnıt find any info on the time/date of the breakout sessions.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Darshak Thakore
Lead Software Architect
CableLabs