AW: [TF-AP] our call today

Dear Task force,

Please find our minutes here:
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-wot-ap-minutes.html

As discussed on the call, I created a table for the collection of the technology landscape.
https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Mapping_of_tech_landscape_to_IoT_approaches

Michael Koster volunteered to help out to fill the consortia he is active in.
I encourage all experts that know of the specific Iot approaches to also fill out the table as possible.

Best Regards,
Johannes