Re: RESTful Design for Internet of Things Systems -draft

Dear Ari,

As known well, OIC released the OIC candidate specification 1.0
which include RESTful interaction model between IoT device and resources.

http://openinterconnect.org/developer-resources/specs/

I think it can be the one of helpful resource for your work.

Best Regards,

— Jonathan Jeon

2015. 10. 22., 오후 11:43, Ari Keränen <ari.keranen@ericsson.com<mailto:ari.keranen@ericsson.com>> 작성:

Hi Michael & Victor,

Thanks for the feedback!

This is the very first version of the draft, so it is still a bit rough on
the edges and missing quite a few things we'd like to have there.
Including many of the IoT specific recommendations that still need text.

Examples of thing resources is something that I was also thinking would be
great to have, so I'll put that to the to-do list. In particular since
this document is aiming to give practical guidance, so examples should
help with that.

The servient part I'd need to think about a bit more. Victor, what did you
have in mind for that?

Cheers,
Ari