Re: [TF-DI] Next meeting - Agenda

Here is the agenda for the meeting.

TF-DI report 30/09/15 - Comments
TPAC planning - Draft plan for TF-DI breakout
Recap on interaction patterns
Evaluation Catalogue
Provisioning - Tech Landscape study, Evaluation criteria, Today’s
discussion – hawkBit (Eclipse project)
WoT WG work items on discovery - Uniform and Technology Independent
Discovery Mechanism, Authorization for Thing Discovery

Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta