Re: [TF-AP] Our next call

> On 7 Oct 2015, at 12:40, Nilsson, Claes1 <Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com> wrote:
>
> Dave’s Web of Things Framework for node.js: https://github.com/w3c/web-of-things-framework: I assume that we continue to use this as a platform for experimenting. Correct?
> (I cloned the latest version but got error when installing the websockets node module (ws). I run Windows 7. Anyone else having this problem or am I the only one using windows? :-) )

That is a work in progress and I regret that I don’t have a Windows machine available to sort that out right now.  I have been too busy on other matters (EU reports) to work on programming recently, but and now turning my attention back to preparing for a demo.  My current focus is on the C++ code base I’ve been developing for microcontrollers with a view to small memory foot prints for the Web of Things. I am hoping to get this working by TPAC, but can’t be sure at this point.

Best regards,
—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>