Re: [WoT IG] WoT IG WebConf next Tuesday

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 22:07:35 +0200
To: "Heuer, Joerg" <Joerg.Heuer@siemens.com>
Cc: "'public-wot-ig@w3.org'" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi Joerg,

The IG meeting will be a great place to discuss joint sessions among
the TFs. Since we have already seen that the activities of the TFs
will be interrelated, at least for TF-DI and TF-TD. I think this point
should be added to agenda.

Regards
Soumya

This message was sent using EURECOM Webmail: http://webmail.eurecom.fr