From: Soumya Kanti Datta [mailto:Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr]
Sent: Dienstag, 12. Mai 2015 17:33
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: [TF-DI] Meeting agenda for 13/05

Dear all,

I still do not have the web conf. details yet but it is scheduled tomorrow May 13th from 9AM - 10AM CEST. Here is a draft agenda -

- Preliminaries (short discussion of agenda, any additions, rotating timeslot for weekly TF meetings)

- Introduction to Discovery (a common description, what to discover, scope of discovery)

- Current landscape (Presentation from Soumya)

- Agreeing on topics of interest in discovery

Best Regards,
Soumya Kanti Datta

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France
Phone: +33658194342