Re: Poll on teleconferences

From: Simon Mayer <smnmyr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 08:32:15 -0800
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Hello everyone,

as today's call approaches, I'd also like to introduce myself. My name is
Simon Mayer, I work at the Siemens WoT group in Berkeley.

I'm primarily interested in these three aspects of the WoT: improving
interactions between people and WoT devices, i.e. technologies to select a
device to interact with and bringing up UIs for the interaction itself;
semantically describing device capabilities and enabling them to share this
information to automatically create mashups that achieve higher-level
tasks; finally, exploring the potential of Activity Streams to decouple
components of WoT applications.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in a few minutes - for me, it's the
first time that I'm an active member of a standardization body and I'm
curious ;-)

Best wishes,
Simon