Re: Reminder to register for upcoming face to face meetings

> On 14 Jul 2015, at 12:53, Matsukura, Ryuichi <r.matsukura@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
>
> Dave-san,
>
> Have you fixed agenda for guest speakers on the first day of F2F meeting in Sunnyvale?
> If not, I want to recommend our coworker who attends IIC meeting and manages Fujitsu’s activities. She has interested in speaking with this group.
> She will be able to join our meeting after 3pm of that day. If possible, please schedule this.

That sounds great. If you have her name, I will add her to the list of invited guests. I am copying Joerg Heuer who as the IG Chair is looking after the detailed agenda planning.

Best regards,
—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>