Re: Registration for July 29-31 Face to Face meeting

Hi James,

That sounds very interesting as we would welcome to hear about the OWASP work on IoT Security. I am copying Oliver Pfaff who leads the WoT IG security task force, and Joerg Heuer, the WoT IG Chair.  If you co-work agrees, I will add him/her to the lists of invited guests.

Best regards,

    Dave

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>