From: Tran, Dzung D [mailto:dzung.d.tran@intel.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 2:15 AM
To: Public Web of Things IG
Subject: Re: Poll on teleconferences

A quick intro on myself. I am currently work at Intel in the wearable group. I am responsible for middleware on devices that communicate to the cloud. I am part of the Intel(r) Edison team that delivered open source iotkit communication that provides device-to-device and device-to-cloud communication. I also participate in W3C DAP and was one of the early contributors/editors for some of the sensor specifications.

I am based in beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am looking forward in contribute to this effort.

Regards
Dzung Tran