Re: Poll on teleconferences

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:14:38 +0000
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
A quick intro on myself. I am currently work at Intel in the wearable group. I am responsible for middleware on devices that communicate to the cloud. I am part of the Intel(r) Edison team that delivered open source iotkit communication that provides device-to-device and device-to-cloud communication. I also participate in W3C DAP and was one of the early contributors/editors for some of the sensor specifications.

I am based in beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am looking forward in contribute to this effort.

Regards
Dzung Tran