Re: WebIDL for Thing API

A related point is the desire to discover things that are compatible with the software you want to use. In principle, devices could expose different versions of things for use with legacy software. This becomes important as we scale up to a world wide market of devices and services.

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>