[TF-AP] Follow-up to today's call

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:55:56 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
CC: "kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com" <kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com>
Dear Task force,

following up on today's call I want to circulate the contributed sketches of the Architecture as well as the Protocol & API-sketch.

I would like to gather all Material on github, where I created a folder for each task force. This enables everybody to send a pull-request in order to add or change something.

https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/TF-AP

I will also add the slides that Kazuo-san presented, if that is acceptable.

Best Regards,
Johannes