Re: Posts on Sophia and Montreal meetings

Dave,
Nice summaries for the blogs. The article I wrote on the F2F in EURECOM
will be published in IEEE CE Magazine July 2016 issue. Once online, I
will share it with the group.

Regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |