Re: 2016 03 29 Impact IoT in commercial terms.docx

Hi Reinier and Yingying,

Thanks a lot for providing this resource!

Do you want to incorporate this text/idea into the WoT Sales Sheet
or into the Landscape/Architecture documents?

If we want to include this text in the Landscape/Architecture, I think
we should bring this proposal to the TD/AP TF meetings as well :)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504