Initial spec for /.well-known/change-password

From: Theresa O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:18:17 -0800
To: public-wicg@w3.org
Cc: public-webappsec@w3.org
Hi,

A few months ago WebAppSec (CCed) discussed a proposal for a well-known
resource that sites can use to make their change password forms
discoverable by tools. See the thread beginning here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2018Apr/0003.html

We had some interest from other browser vendors to pursue something in
this area, but all agreed WebAppSec didn't have an existing spec which
this would naturally fit in. So I've written up a standalone draft spec
for this, which defines the mechanism that Safari supports.

https://github.com/WICG/change-password-url

All feedback welcome! Please file github issues for anything you notice
or think of.

Thanks,
Tess