Re: Minimum Age verification

From: Richard Dunne <richarddunnebsc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 19:35:03 +0000
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Cc: "public-wicg@w3.org" <public-wicg@w3.org>
On your third point David, a reasonable right to know my age.  If we take
the assumption that all countries have the same age of consent (18), which
I know is not the case, a minimum age verification system should not be
telling me your age, only that you are either an adult or a minor.  That is
the scope from my perspective.  Is that achievable?