Hello & a proposal

From: Ashley Gullen <ashley@scirra.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:46:58 +0100
To: public-wicg@w3.org
Hello WICG. This sounds like an interesting idea. I'm new to writing specs
and this sounds like a useful place to participate.

I wanted to bring up a small spec I drafted up recently:
https://www.scirra.com/labs/specs/imagedata-conversion-extensions.html

I posted it to public-webapps, there was some discussion and feedback, I
incorporated the feedback in to the spec, and then eventually discussion
died off.

I really need the features proposed in that spec, but I'm not really
familiar with the spec process and I don't really know what to do next.
Should I hassle implementors? Should I wait and see? Has everyone just
forgotten about it? What's next? Any advice or guidance on where to go next
with my spec draft would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Ashley Gullen
Scirra Ltd