Re: Hello & a proposal

Yeah, read the examples before sending my message. The argument for why
these operations need to be synchronous isn't clearly presented (this looks
and smells like I/O w/o a justified blocking behvaior, something we
generally don't want). I was hoping the authors would outline their
thinking in a document that isn't just spec + examples.