[whatwg] What's the element for a paragraph label?

From: brenton strine <whatwg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 12:28:09 -0400
To: "whatwg@whatwg.org" <whatwg@whatwg.org>
For example:

  <label>Tip:</label> You should always use the most semantic element!

Oops, <label> is for inputs, so that's not right! Should I use a <h*>
heading? Doesn't seem right either. Is this a case for <b>? The
specification doesn't mention labels under the <b> definition.

Is there a semantic element that can be used in a situation like this? If
so, I propose adding "label" to the specification for that element.

Then again, maybe this most appropriately a <span>.

Cheers!