Re: [whatwg] Should navigator.language and and/or HTTP Accept-Language include locale?

From: Михаил Гаврилов <mikhail.v.gavrilov@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 11:20:34 +0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: WHAT Working Group <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Geoffrey Garen <ggaren@apple.com>, Alexey Proskuryakov <ap@apple.com>, Phil Pizlo <fpizlo@apple.com>, Nils Dagsson Moskopp <nils@dieweltistgarnichtso.net>
I'm afraid that bind regional setting to interface language is not
correct. For example, I prefer the English language interface (it's
easier to write bug reports, search in Google documentation), but I
need the russian regional settings (number format, date format and
time format) for input controls. Expected behaiour that regional
settings would be inherited from OS settings.

--
Best Regards,
Mike Gavrilov.