[whatwg] Reviving ImageBitmap options: Intend to spec and implement

From: Xida Chen <xidachen@chromium.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:05:16 -0500
To: whatwg@whatwg.org
Cc: kbr@chromium.org, Justin Novosad <junov@chromium.org>
The Whatwg thread of requesting the ImageBitmap options feature can be
found here:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2013Jun/0114.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2013Jul/0075.html

The Whatwg proposal page can be found here:
https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/ImageBitmap_Options

We intend to push this feature forward in Blink, particularly we intend to
spec and implement the "Strongly desired options" listed on the Whatwg
proposal page. We would appreciate comments and suggestions on the proposal.

Any thoughts or objections before we start drafting a change to the spec?