Re: [whatwg] New <SMELL> tag

Garrett et al:

I really appreciate your delicate sense of humour.  Not sure if all the
people in the list does the same.

We all know  a computer-- opossite to we human beings - is unable to
interpret correctly, unconciently,  the information  pheromones and
smells have. I am speaking now like that old student of Biology Sciences
who is not anymore.

But you have hit the nail with your delicate sense of humour. Really.

Kind regards

---

Delfi Ramirez

My digital signature [1]

+34 633 589231
 delfin@segonquart.net [2]

twitter: delfinramirez

 IRC: segonquart Skype: segonquart [3]

http://segonquart.net

http://delfiramirez.info
 [4]

On 2016-04-01 18:09, Garrett Smith wrote:

> There has been good progress in HTML5 for <video> and <audio>.
>
> But the <smell> tag has been missing -- why?
>
> Well no longer, now thanks to a new game-changing proposal:
> <smell autoplay value="cocoa.sm">
>
> But it occurred to me: This could be huge paradigm shift in towards Internet Odorous Things.
>
> boolean `navigator.isSmellEnabled`
>
> Thank you,
> --
> Garrett