Re: [whatwg] Standards growth and complexity

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:57:22 +0200
To: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
A few concerns about the growth of HTML &c.:
http://meiert.com/en/blog/20150518/fing-up-standards/.

Personally I’ve been concerned about this for some time—from my view
common HTML and CSS code gets worse by the hour, with problems
typically being addressed by what caused them in the first place: new
features. (This is a generalization, but you get my drift.)

However, this is solely meant to keep the topic alive.

(Also shared with two other groups, posted separately to honor group
preferences.)

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/http://coderesponsibly.org/