Re: [whatwg] HTML6 proposal for single-page apps without Javascript

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:12:13 +0100
To: Bobby Mozumder <mozumder@futureclaw.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>, W3C Public HTML <public-html@w3.org>
> There’s a standard design pattern emerging via all the front-end javascript
> frameworks where content is loaded dynamically via JSON APIs.

So it’s already possible, right? :)

Even if HTML would accommodate, how would we know we’re not just
moving complexity from one end to the other? Would we want that? Why?
*

* From my point of view we’ve made this mistakes a few times, and I
deem the most prominent one CSS variables/custom properties. (See e.g.
http://www.w3.org/People/Bos/CSS-variables.)

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/