Re: [whatwg] A mask="" advisory flag for <link rel=icon>

Hmm, I suppose Elliott's proposal is a bit ambiguous, but I read it as
fixing the ordering issue by adding a separate "mask" rel value. Such that
the following are equivalent and independent of ordering:

A) <link rel=icon href=colorful.png><link rel=mask href=black.svg>
B) <link rel=mask href=black.svg><link rel=icon href=colorful.png>

And if  someone actually did want the same icon for both, they could do:

C) <link rel="icon mask" href=blackhole.svg>

Justin