Re: [whatwg] Persistent state for homescreen web apps (without reloading each time)

From: Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 20:21:03 +0000
To: Zac Spitzer <zac.spitzer@gmail.com>, "whatwg@whatwg.org" <whatwg@whatwg.org>
I'm pretty sure it's out of scope. That's really asking to specify how OS-level task switching works. I imagine that Safari-wrapper or whatever has decided that when the OS switches back to it it will do a reload, just like when I switch back to my mail app it does a sync, and other stuff like that.