Re: [whatwg] Recorder audio and save to server

Thanks, I am checking all these.

@ Rob,
    I have seen MediaRecorder API, yesterday. It is the API for the exact
same purpose I want but I have two unanswered question regrading API.

1) No where, they have mentioned about the encoding format. I have tested
working demo but still still unable to figure about its encoding format.
Probably I will try to download blob and check.
2) I think, MediaRecorder API like this, Start Recoding, wait, Stop
recording, then get the encoded blob.
This is suitable for small duration audio recording. I want recording for
long duration like 1 hour. Encoding at the end of the lecture will hang my
CPU and take long time to upload whole blob.
What I want, every 2 or 5 second, I should get encoded blob for that much
duration and I will send that small encoded blob using websocket. So its
like continuous encoding and transmitting to server.

--

*Narendra SisodiyaUI Architect @ *Unicommerce <http://www.unicommerce.com>
Delhi - Bharat